- News and Announcements -

Follow us on Twitter! - Become a Fan!

2/25/10

NEEDY!

Holy cow, Edgar's been clingy lately! He's sleeping at the moment, but bejeezus that cat has been whining and pining after me for the last two days! You know, if I didn't love him I might be persuaded to strangle him at moments.

We went to a little pet shop the other day, just to look at the puppies in the window (yes, they still do that). CUTE! We have pictures, but have currently misplaced our camera. We've looked all over for it, but no luck as of yet.

Anyway, there were several Dachshund puppies in all sorts of colors, cutest little things. I was going to get Edgar a new cat toy, but he already has a million little catnip mice that he chases up and down the stairs. Only one of them is on the verge of being thrown out because all the stuffing is starting to come out.

That's all for right now! As soon as Edgar does something hilarious I'll be sure to tell you about it, but as of right now he's been disturbingly mellow. Only one foot attack last night, I was stunned.

No comments:

Post a Comment