- News and Announcements -

Follow us on Twitter! - Become a Fan!

2/12/10

Still sick!

Edgar hasn't been doing anything particularly interesting of late, of course I've been glued to my sickbed most days. I am pretty sure I've got a sinus infection. Blech.

Did some reading while I've been down though, Jurassic Park was a fun read, made me want to watch the movie though. Edgar's been sleeping at my feet and trying to make me feel better with fish breathy kisses. He seems to have backed off on his mutinous ways lately.

Though yesterday he loudly demanded to be held, and I did so for about ten minutes before my arm got tired and I made my boyfriend take over. Edgar put up with that for about five seconds before leaping out of my boyfriend's arms and running after me while I tried to go to the bathroom. Which, I might add, is only that much more difficult when Edgar is trying to climb on you.

I promise I'll try and write another post tomorrow and maybe add a picture. Tah tah for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment