- News and Announcements -

Follow us on Twitter! - Become a Fan!

1/24/10

Greetings

I am a cat owner.

That simple statement might not seem like such a big deal, but believe me: felines take over your entire life. If it hasn't happened to you yet, it will. If you've never owned a cat before, in a lot of ways I envy you.

But at the same time feel a great sadness, because you're really missing out.

This, is Edgar:


Yes, he looks cute and innocent doesn't he? Don't be fooled. Within that tiny body resides a soul spawned straight from the depths of Hades. As most cat owners would attest, each cat has their own quirks and personalities, and it's no less true with Edgar here. He just so happens to enjoy mayhem and anarchy far more than any small mammal should. I am also convinced that he is part squirrel...

If you look very closely, you can see the REAL Edgar, the one that pounces on my feet in the middle of the night if I so much as wiggle a pinkie toe, the one who sneak attacks you when you're going up the stairs, the one who runs in front of your feet when you are walking just so you will practically kill yourself to avoid stepping on him because by some bizarre and twisted trick of the Cat Gods, you love him in spite of his bloodthirsty tendencies.

And that, people, is my cat Edgar.

No comments:

Post a Comment