- News and Announcements -

Follow us on Twitter! - Become a Fan!

1/25/10

The Pizza Box.

That is Edgar's Pizza Box. The pizza no longer remains, but the box does... and I'll tell you why.

That window seat is usually Edgar's favorite spot to lay down, and he usually makes use of it throughout most of the afternoon. One day we ordered a medium pizza, ate it, and left the box on the window seat for about fifteen minutes while we attended to other matters. In typical Edgar fashion he claimed the box as his own, and by the time we came back upstairs to toss it out, he wasn't about to let us do it.

That was about a month ago, and the box is still there. I wasn't brave enough to take it from him, and neither was my boyfriend. I am sure we will throw it out eventually, but I am willing to bet if there isn't a replacement bed or pillow in that box's place, we're in for a world of hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment